I have been in web development since 1993 when I developed the first ISO 9000 Certified Quality Control Documentation Intranet system for amdahl corp. (Fujitsu America). Since then I have directly, or as a contractor, developed and managed web sites for:
- Duke University & Duke Medical Center - Human Resources
- Duke Temporary Services
- Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
- North Carolina Dept. of Natural Resources - Dept. of Forestry
- University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill) - Math Dept.
- Durham, NC County - Mental Health Services
- Orange County, NC Habitat for Humanity
- Centers for Disease Control - Sharps Injury Prevention
- White House Council on Youth Violence Prevention
- Nickel Producers Environmental Research Association (NiPERA)
- Colorado Championship Ranch Rodeo
- and small businesses such as:
My philosophy is: Content is king. A site should load fast, be clear in it's message, easy to navigate, provide a value to the visitor and pleasing to the eye.
Feel free to contact me.